Benefits for conference attendees
It is probably no coincidence that our guests return again and again.
- Central location in Copenhagen
- Stylish, classic, bright setting with access to a large courtyard
- Inspiring, healthy Focus Food (link)
- State-of-the-art AV technology
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Charging station for mobile phones and access to reading glasses, fidget spinners etc.
- 2 minutes’ walk from Nordhavn and various bus connections
- Our own parking area in front of the building – a limited number of paid spaces available
- Free workout in our exclusive Health Club on the day of the meeting*
- Restaurant for spending time together after the meeting
*Except the medical industry
Conference planner benefits
Unique facilities – unique benefits
- We can help with innovation, advice, execution and assessment of your conferences
- Bespoke meeting packages adapted to every need
- One point of entry – one contact person from start to finish
- Flexible conference centre accommodating between 8 and 450 people
- Company agreement option
How many do you have room for?
Up to 300 at round tables, and 600 for a reception in all our rooms. Details of rooms are here.
Are there technicians available?
Yes, of course. We have our own technician to help stage your conference or meeting. We can arrange for a technician to be present all day. Ask for a price.
Some of our delegates have allergies. Can you serve gluten- and lactose-free refreshments?
Yes, of course. Simply tell us their name and dietary requirements before the event date, and we will have it all ready on the day.
Can meeting delegates use the fitness centre?
Yes, of course. Meeting delegates can use our fitness centre for free.
What parking is available when attending a meeting?
We have 35 spaces available for a fee. We work on a first come, first served concept.
We have delegates who have difficulty walking. Will that be a problem?
No. Not at all. All our conference/meeting rooms are on the ground floor with no steps. There are also toilets on the ground floor with railings.
Can meeting delegates use the courtyard?
Yes, of course. We actually encourage a little fresh air and a walk during breaks.
What’s the easiest way to get to Charlottehaven from the airport, and how long does it take?
Train is the easiest way to get to us from Copenhagen Airport.
Take the train from platform 2 in Terminal 3. Go straight on when you enter the Arrivals Hall to the DSB ticket office. Right in front is the lift down to platform 2.
Take the Öresundtåg towards Helsingør or Nivå, and change at Østerport Station, which is the fifth stop from the airport.
From Østerport Station, take the S-train (line A, B, C or E) to Nordhavn Station, just 1 stop from Østerport.
Charlottehaven is just behind the station, about 2 minutes’ walk. It takes about 25-30 minutes to reach us from Copenhagen Airport.
Tickets cost DKK 36 per person from the airport to Charlottehaven. Children under the age of 10 ride free.
A taxi will cost you about DKK 350-450. It takes about 15-20 minutes to reach us by taxi.