Opening hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm | weekend 7am - 10pm.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 8pm
Kitchen: 7am - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 3pm - brunch only
Kitchen 10am - 2pm
Reception the Garden: everyday 24/7
Reception the Tower: Mon - Fri 8 am - 8 pm | Weekend closed (check-in at the Garden reception)
Banquets and conferences
We hold parties and conferences of up to 500 people.
Everything is new but then again...
Your safety is important to us, which is why we have initiated a wide range of procedures to ensure your safety. But off course you still get a warm welcome, food made with passion, great amenities and smiles along the way.
The following Covid-19 procedures have been implemented according to the authorities guidelines:
- Hand sanitizer in all rooms and common areas
- Extended cleaning procedures in apartments, banquet rooms, toilets and common areas. Focus on exposed surfaces, door handles, etc.
- Extra venting where possible
- Food and beverages are prepared according to the guidelines : Many dishes are served portion-wise or sharing style
- Visible distance markers
- Specification of maximum number of guests in each room
- Staff are informed about procedure and hygiene
- Procedure for dealing with colleagues or guests with signs of illness
Applies for conferences:
- extra space between chairs
- we have plenty of space outdoors where breaks can be held
- We encourage all our guests to protect themselves and others from infection by following the health authorities' recommendations
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds. Use sanitizer as a supplement
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid giving each other the hand when greeting
- Avoid larger assemblies
- Elderly and chronically ill - keep your distance and ask others to pay attention
- Always cough and sneeze in the sleeve or in a paper towel
- Do not visit us if you have been in contact with someone who has been found to be infected with COVID19
- Stay home if you do not feel well, if you cough, have fever or cold, for example
- If you have traveled to a risk area, wait at least two weeks after returning home to visit us. An updated list of risk areas can be found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
Together we can ensure a safe environment!
If you have any questions, please contact Director, Lars Pontoppidan at 3527 1504 or [email protected]