Meetings & conferences in Copenhagen
Are you intending to hold a conference in Copenhagen? Charlottehaven is the perfect venue for any conference, whatever the scale. The building's attractive architecture and delicious cuisine, along with our service and flexibility, help provide conference guests with a pleasant conference day.
We enjoy a central location in Østerbro - 2 minutes from Nordhavn station and with our own parking spaces. Perfect for a conference in Copenhagen!
Member of DKBS; an association of the best conference centers in Denmark.
Attention to every single detail – no stone left unturned!
In Charlottehaven we are conference and meeting experts - even though we say it ourselves! We specialise in all the little details that help make a conference a total success – from start to finish. Details are crucial, so that is why we have brought them all together in our new concept.
We know that food is one of the meeting's highlights, and so we have developed Focus Food, which provides the right gasoline for a long and educational day.
But it is not all about food. The concept comprises seven Rules of Conduct that tackle everything from the layout of the conference room to breaks and food.
Read our seven rules of conduct
Benefits for the conference participant
- Central location
- Stylish setting with natural daylight and a large garden
- Inspirational and healthy cuisine with an emphasis on Focus Food
- Free WiFi
- The latest AV technology
- A 2-minute walk from Nordhavn and various bus services
- Own toll parking lot - limited spaces available
- Free fitness training in our Health Club on the day of the conference*
*Do not apply for the pharmaceutical industry
Benefits for the conference organiser
- We can help with innovation, advice, implementation and evaluation of your conferences
- Tailor-made conference packages, customised to suit your needs
- One point of entry - a single contact person from start to finish
- Option of a corporate agreement