Let's help give you an unforgettable day!
Classic dishes, always found on the buffet:
- Organic skyr (lactose free)
honey rosted musli - nuts - grains - dried berries - syrup
- Selection of charcuterie
sausages - ham - paté - pesto - tapanade
- Scrambled eggs
- Bacon & small sausages from Funen
halal - thyme
- Selection of Danish and European cheese
figs - nuts - caramel - crackers
- Fresh fruit
- American pancakes
- Cake and sweets
- Syrup - chocolate butter - jam
- Freshly baked bread/rolls - ryebread - croissant - Danish pastry
- Unlimited beverages during the brunch (coffee, tea, organic juice and ice water)
Seasonal dishes; may vary from week to week:
- Hot smoked salmon
cress cream - radishes - cucumber
- Chicken salad
lovage emulsion - cress - pickled white asparagus
- Potato salad
tarragon - parsley - capers - radishes
- Classic broccoli salad
cranberry - pine nuts - red onions
- Grandmother salad
lettuce - cream - lemon
- Jerusalem artichoke soup
- Potato rösti
shallots - butter - herbs
- Tomato tart
rams - goat cheese - leeks
Dairy products and bread are organic.
We reserve the right to make changes.
DKK 345 per person (min. 30 pers.)
Children aged 3 - 11, DKK 175
Children aged 1-2, DKK 50
Children aged 0-1 DKK 0
- Organic skyr (lactose free)
- Mineral water, 0,5 l 30,-
- Softdrinks, each 25,-
- Smoothie, per glas 45,-
- Freshly squeezed juice, per glas 35,-
- Mimosa, per glas 45,- (wine with orange juice)
- Cava Brut Especial, per bottle 250,-
- Champagne André Clouet, per bottle 600,-
- Free soft bar 2 hours per person 175,-
- Free hard bar 2 hours per person 250,-
- Liqueur, 3 cl., from 40,-
- Chocolate 20,- each (at minimum 30 persons)
- Snacks, per piece 25,-
- Night snack, per person 95.-
- Flower decorations (each) from 175,-
- Extra service (per waiter, per hour) 350,-
Parking & S-train
- 2 minutes’ walk from Nordhavn Station
- Paid parking right in front of the building (first come, first served)
A lovely green courtyard and patio, surrounded by various grass species, beautiful trees, small path systems and a nature playground. When the weather is warm, many guests sip a welcome drink or enjoy a cup of coffee in the garden, which was designed by SLA Architects and is perfect for short strolls and small breaks.
Charlottehaven was designed by the award-winning architecture firm, Lundgaard & Tranberg. All rooms have large windows and a beautiful inflow of light, modern décor and exclusive natural materials.
Sommerhaven is our smallest room, perfect for small and medium-sized parties. The room faces the courtyard and facilitates more intimate events. Capacity:
Long tables: 36 | Round tables: 64 | Reception: 125
Vinterhaven 1 & 2
Vinterhaven 1 & 2 are two large, identical rooms, used for all types of events. Winter Garden 1 faces the entrance, while Winter Garden 2 faces the courtyard. Capacity:
Long tables: 140 | Round tables: 120 | Reception: 300
Vinterhaven is our largest room, suitable for large parties and, if needed, a stage and dance floor. The room is connected to Summer Garden, which can be used, for example, for a buffet. Capacity:
Long tables: 290 | Round tables: 280 | Reception: 600
Do you serve gluten- and/or lactose-free alternatives?
Yes of course. We state whether the dishes listed in the menu are gluten- or lactose-free.
Where can I find details on allergies and nutrition?
The menu gives details of whether our dishes are gluten-free, lactose-free, pescetarian or vegetarian. We also state if there are traces of nuts. For more details, please contact our personnel.
Is your meat from Denmark?
Yes it is. We buy from local producers.
Have you got high chairs for kids?
Yes, we have. Let us know what you need when you book.
Can meeting delegates use the courtyard?
Yes, of course. We actually encourage a little fresh air and a walk during breaks.
We have delegates who have difficulty walking. Will that be a problem?
No. Not at all. All our conference/meeting rooms are on the ground floor with no steps. There are also toilets on the ground floor with railings.
What parking is available?
We have 35 spaces available for a fee. We work on a first come, first served concept.