(G) = gluten | (L) = lactose
(P) = pescetarian | (V) = vegetarian
(N) = trace of nuts | (E) = egg
- Skyr with honey-roasted muesli, fresh berries, and syrup (N) (L)
- Assorted charcuterie with pickles and coarse mustard
- Scrambled eggs
- Crispy bacon
- Brunch sausages (G)
- Danish and European cheeses with compote and crispbread (L) (G)
- Mixed fruit
- American pancakes with syrup (G) (L) (N)
- Butter, jam, syrup, and Nutella
- Sourdough rolls, rye bread, and a selection of pastries (G)
Unlimited beverages during brunch (coffee, tea, juice, and ice water).
Seasonal dishes that are periodically rotated and may vary on the day:
- Tomato salad with peaches and stracciatella (L)
- Green salad with herb vinaigrette, Parmesan, and croutons (L) (G)
- Roasted cauliflower with black sesame and crispy seeds
- Smoked salmon with lime mayo, kaffir lime, and buckwheat (ÆG)
- Chicken nuggets with celery remoulade (ÆG) (G)
- Pineapple trifle with lime and quince (G) (L) (N)
Dairy products and bread are organic. We reserve the right to make changes.
DKK 395 per person (min. 30 adults) - 2024-price: DKK 435
Children aged 3 - 11, DKK 195 (2024: DKK 215)
Children aged 1-2, DKK 50
Children aged 0-1 DKK 0
- Tap water, pr. jug DKK 20
- Tap water sparkling, pr. jug DKK 20
- Softdrinks, from DKK 35
- Smoothie, per glas DKK 50
- Freshly squeezed juice, per glas DKK 50
- Mimosa, per glas DKK 65 (wine with orange juice)
- Cava Brut Especial, per bottle DKK 285
- Champagne André Clouet, from per bottle DKK 500
- Free soft bar 2 hours, per person DKK 175
- Free hard bar 2 hours, per person DKK 250
- Liqueur, 3 cl., from DKK 45
- Chocolate, pr. person DKK 40
- Snacks, per piece DKK 40
- Night snack, per person DKK 125
- Flower decorations (each) from DKK 100
- Extra service (per waiter, per hour) DKK 500
Parking & S-train
- 2 minutes’ walk from Nordhavn Station
- Paid parking right in front of the building (first come, first served)
A lovely green courtyard and patio, surrounded by various grass species, beautiful trees, small path systems and a nature playground. When the weather is warm, many guests sip a welcome drink or enjoy a cup of coffee in the garden, which was designed by SLA Architects and is perfect for short strolls and small breaks.
Charlottehaven was designed by the award-winning architecture firm, Lundgaard & Tranberg. All rooms have large windows and a beautiful inflow of light, modern décor and exclusive natural materials.
Sommerhaven is our smallest room, perfect for small and medium-sized parties. The room faces the courtyard and facilitates more intimate events. Capacity:
Long tables: 36 | Round tables: 64 | Reception: 125
Vinterhaven 1 & 2
Vinterhaven 1 & 2 are two large, identical rooms, used for all types of events. Winter Garden 1 faces the entrance, while Winter Garden 2 faces the courtyard. Capacity:
Long tables: 140 | Round tables: 120 | Reception: 300
Vinterhaven is our largest room, suitable for large parties and, if needed, a stage and dance floor. The room is connected to Summer Garden, which can be used, for example, for a buffet. Capacity:
Long tables: 290 | Round tables: 280 | Reception: 600
See ground plan
Do you serve gluten- and/or lactose-free alternatives?
Yes of course. We state whether the dishes listed in the menu are gluten- or lactose-free.
Where can I find details on allergies and nutrition?
The menu gives details of whether our dishes are gluten-free, lactose-free, pescetarian or vegetarian. We also state if there are traces of nuts. For more details, please contact our personnel.
Is your meat from Denmark?
Yes it is. We buy from local producers.
Have you got high chairs for kids?
Yes, we have. Let us know what you need when you book.
Can meeting delegates use the courtyard?
Yes, of course. We actually encourage a little fresh air and a walk during breaks.
We have delegates who have difficulty walking. Will that be a problem?
No. Not at all. All our conference/meeting rooms are on the ground floor with no steps. There are also toilets on the ground floor with railings.
What parking is available?
We have 35 spaces available for a fee. We work on a first come, first served concept.